The Many Different Uses of Sconces
Wall sconces can enhance your décor inside and out. Bellacor’s large selection of wall scounces can fulfill your needs, whether you are looking for function or just need a touch of color to complement your existing lighting scheme.
Many years ago, sconces were used to move candles from room to room to lighten dark spaces and passageways. Today, they are generally permanent fixtures and available in nearly any style, color, size and price range imaginable. If it’s the charm of yesteryear you seek, you might browse through Bellacor’s Early American sconce collections.
One of the most common uses for sconces is to accent a room with a soft glow, but with the variety of sconces available today, you can get creative! Some other excellent uses of sconces are:
- Create instant ambiance – adding a soft glow on your wall warms a room.
- Brighten a workspace – install stylish fluorescent sconces and reduce weary eyes.
- Illuminate a hallway – Bellacor’s flush-to-wall sconces are a perfect solution.
- Bathroom – bring in more natural light around your vanity.
- Home theatre – dim the lights and fall in love with the atmosphere sconces create.
- Outdoor – adorn your entry and punch up your patio with Bellacor’s outdoor sconces.
- ADA Compliancy – low-profile solutions for your business or home.
- Reduce clutter – free up valuable floor and table space by adding wall sconces.
- Visual interest – Bellacor’s whimsical sconces are just plain fun!
- Make a statement – add a contemporary sconce for a bold look.
- Read in bed – function meets style with decorative swing-arm sconces.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless for wall sconces because they are a simple way to enhance any room and decorating style. The stylish sconces available today can stand alone as functional pieces of art or create a subtle glow to set a mood. Bellacor is sure to have the perfect wall sconce for your space.