- Handmade solid cast stone
- Introduced in 2007, this original sculpture has quickly become a popular choice. This hideous creature has all the beautiful features we cherish in Gargoyles. Horns, warts and tongue, sounds like a witches brew. This head planter is yearning to receive a trans-plant and have its hair dressed for all seasons, especially Halloween. Use it indoors as well as outdoors.
- Suggested plant size is 6-Inches and container is plumbed for direct planting.
- Hand crafted in America of solid cast-stone (concrete) made with integrated coloring and is sealed for outdoor use.
- Original Garden Art by Michael Gentilucci.
- Made in the USA
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.