- DESCRIPTION -
- This floor cabinet in white has an elegant crown molded top and shaker legs. It has two decorative louvered doors that offer ample storage, keep your toiletries hidden and add style to your bathroom. The shaker legs and arched decorative skirt on the bottom, front and sides offer architectural elegance. It is also very functional with two adjustable interior shelves, and has features like chrome finished knobs and a metal glider drawer that allow for easy open and closing.
- This cabinet comes with assembly hardware, including chrome oval-shaped door knobs. Door magnet and hinges are pre-installed.
- Inner Height: 23-Inch
- Shelf Dimensions: 11-Inch Depth x 17-Inch Width
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 15 Pounds
- Assembly instructions are included in three languages: English, Spanish and French with a clear diagram.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean using soft cloth with warm water.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
Make over your laundry room and simply make more room with this Elegant Home Fashions Floor Cabinet with Two Shutter Doors. This piece stands tall in white, with an elegant crown-molded top and shaker legs. It includes two shutter-style decorative louvered doors that offer ample storage behind them and keep your toiletries hidden while allowing them to breathe when not in use. The legs and arched skirt on the bottom offer architectural elegance, while two adjustable shelves add durability and versatility. You'll also love the chrome-finished knobs that make the doors easy to open, and do so in stately style.
Your hand towels, guest towels, bath towels, wash cloths and much more finally have their proper place with this floor cabinet from Elegant Home Fashions.
- VIEW SIMILAR PRODUCTS -
- REVIEWS -
Slone Floor Cabinet with Two Shutter Doors in White is rated
Rated 2 out of
doors don't align; unit unstable requiring extra screws to stabilize.
Date published: 2017-08-27