- Millennium Lighting’s retro styled Neo Industrial fixtures feature popular industrial and vintage styling at value-oriented price points.
- Neo-Industrial fixtures are UL Damp listed for covered indoor and outdoor usage.
- Styles incorporate warehouse/barn shade looks and schoolhouse shades.
- Wall sconces are simply lights that are attached to walls. They are some of the most versatile and practical lights, enabling you to illuminate rooms or hallways while improving their aesthetic appeal.
- Removable wire guard included.
by Doug K.
The Millennium Lighting Neo-Industrial Rubbed Bronze One-Light Sconce, features vintage styling at a value. All Neo-Industrial hanging fixtures are packaged with adjustable hanging rods. This piece also includes a ball swivel canopy feature that will swivel up to 60 degrees to accommodate sloped ceilings. Wall sconces
are some of the most versatile and practical lights, as they enable you to illuminate rooms and hallways with an aesthetic touch. You'll note this fixture's incorporation of warehouse and schoolhouse elements in the shade.
At eight inches wide, 11-and-a-half inches high and nearly 11 inches extended. The backplate is four-and-a-half by seven inches. The sconce takes a one-hundred watt bulb and is certified for use outdoors. The wire guard is removable. Install these on both sides of your front or back door to illuminate your guests' entry. And let Millennium light the way to your modern, industrial home.