- This classic, spindle style log bed has graced American homes throughout the land. A wonderful addition to any rustic style home or any home in need of some rustic style, this bed is as comfortable as it is charming. Handcrafted in Montana using solid, American grown wood, each piece is skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives for a one-of-a-kind look, making this piece as unique as it is functional. The mortise and tenon joinery system employed by our artisans has been used for millennia to join multiple components into a single, solid and strong assembly thus ensuring a truly heirloom quality piece that will last for generations to come. Two log side rails per side increase the strength and rigidity while simultaneously adding value. Some assembly required. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Montana Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents that are skip peeled by hand with old-fashioned draw knives for a one of a kind look you will be proud to own. Made in Montana, U.S.A.!
- Some assembly required
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery
- Double Side Rails w/ Steel Attachment Points and Wooden Slat Supports
- MW4DV, MW5DV, MW6DV, MW9DV, MWDDM, MW6DMV, MWNSV, MWNDV, MWN2DNV, MWSCV, MWSCECV, MWSBCV
- Read "Use and Care Instructions".
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.