- DESCRIPTION -
- This storage solution, made from tubular steel with silver epoxy and heavy duty plastic, is suitable for any kitchen, closet or bathroom. Store your kitchenware, clothing accessories, personal cosmetics or toiletries over most doors measuring up to 1.75 inches thick. You have vertical space not being used in most any room of your home, take advantage of it with this over-door basket unit from Organize It All.
- Shelves are not adjustable.
- All hardware is included.
- Decorative accessories not included.
- Basket Weight Capacity: 6 Pounds (Total Capacity 36 Pounds)
- Inside Basket Dimensions: 15.75-Inch Width x 5.5-Inch Depth x 2.5-Inch Height
- 90 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
Let's face it. You can always use more space. It's a fixed asset in any home. But you can combat this dilemma with the proper storage solutions. The All Neu Basic Overdoor Six Basket Unit is one of the precious problem-solvers. It works well for almost any small room on the home, but provides particular value in the kitchen
and bathroom, where space is at a premium. Keep extra soap or cosmetics stowed away. Hide and organize your spices. You can even add extra storage to a storage closet. Constructed in tubular steel with silver epoxy and heavy duty plastic, this unit from Organize it All's shelves are strong enough to carry up to five pounds in each basket.
We collect things. Some valuable. Some sentimental. Some practical. Now there's a place that can help you store them all. And that's valuable all by itself.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
Download Spec Sheet
Silver and Brown
Tubular Steel, Heavy-Duty Plastic
19 1/2"W x 59"H x 7.5"D
Easy to Assemble
Country of Origin:
- VIEW SIMILAR PRODUCTS -
- REVIEWS -
Neu Home Basic Overdoor Six Basket Unit is rated
Rated 4 out of
The one flaw of this unit is the metal pieces that let it hang over the door. They do NOT support much weight and if brushed against will collapse. Unit can be stabilized by screwing into door/wall.
Date published: 2013-08-05
Rated 3 out of
The product functions okay, but the metal part that goes over the door is flimsy and bends the wrong way if there's weight in the racks. Only use for lightweight things.
Date published: 2013-03-20