- This deeply hand tufted sofa is large in scale and features generous rolled arms Inspired by Chesterfield design this collection is shown in distressed brown pull up leather. Dramatic leather chair with wood arms and hand applied nail heads is destined to be passed down for generations Tufted back settee and matching chair feature tapered wood legs and hand applied nail heads Generously scaled leather tufted ottoman features 2—drawer storage and bun feet with hidden casters for easy movement. Collection includes sofa, matching chair, leather lounge chair with wood arms, leather settee and matching chair, and storage ottoman. The first leather Chesterfield sofa, with its distinctive deep buttoned quilted leather upholstery and lower seat base, was commissioned by Phillip Stanhope, the 4th Earl of Chesterfield (1694—1773).
- The Kennedy Walnut Matching Leather Chair adds a comfortable, traditional accent that exudes luxury and will impress your guests. Like the rest of the Kennedy Walnut collection, the Matching Leather Chair features pull-up leather and button-tufting. The tapered wood legs have a Barrel Oak finish and the perimeter showcases hand-applied nail heads. The Kennedy Walnut collection includes a sofa, matching chair, leather lounge chair with wood arms, leather settee and matching chair, and storage ottoman.
- Style: Traditional
- Finish: Aged Leather
- Material: Radiatta Solids
- Pull-up leather with button tufting
- Down blend filled reversible seat cushion
- Tapered legs in Barrel Oak finish
- Hand-applied nail heads
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.