The Lola area rugs are hand woven in India from 100 percent Wool and feature a stylish ombre design that will complement many décor styles. This versatile area rug offers beautiful fringed edges and is a reversible design. A rug pad is recommended to keep the rug from slipping - sold separately.
- Construction: Hand Woven
- Material: 100% Wool
- Rug Backing: No Backing
- Pattern: Ombre
- Reversible style to maximize wearability
- Fringed edges add beauty and style
- Flat pile works great on wood floors or carpet
- Rug pad is recommended - sold separately
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
- Country of Origin: India
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.