The Sonoma Area Rug is machine woven from silky viscose yarns, featuring the look and feel of real silk at a fraction of the cost. Woven from a precise, machine loomed technique, the Sonoma collection combines a rich color pallete to create a sophisticated group of designs at very competitive pricing. The Sonomas are available in both contemporary and transitional looks, and will complement a wide range of room styles.
- Construction: Machine Woven
- Material: 100% Viscose
- Rug Backing: Non Slip Jute and Poly Propylene Backing
- Pattern: Geometric
- Machine woven using silky viscose yarns
- Flat pile is great for entryways where door clearance is needed
- Durable Jute backing helps protect your floors and helps keep the rug from slipping
- Transitional style will blend with most furniture patterns, styles
- Care Instructions: Vacuum your rug regularly. Some initial shedding of the wool pile is normal and will not affect the life of the rug. Clean spills immediately by blotting any liquid with a clean, dry, un-dyed cloth. If heavily soiled, rugs may be cleaned professionally. Do not pull any loose ends; any frayed edges can be trimmed with scissors, if needed. Use a rug pad for even wear, increased protection, and to prevent slippage.
- Country of Origin: Belgium
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.