- Lattice-back and fretwork benches and tables are some of the most distinctive of the different styles of benches that offer spots for rest and relaxation in the gardens of Colonial Williamsburg. The Hennell table takes its inspiration from these pieces that create inviting “garden rooms” throughout the Historic Area. Its graceful fretwork pattern is also reminiscent of the pierced design of a set of four neoclassic style salt dishes in the silver collection of Colonial Williamsburg. The set was made by the London shop of David and Robert Hennell in 1767/1768. This father and son team specialized in the production of salt dishes. To highlight their work, they fitted the salts with blue glass liners. Now your garden greenery can be the perfect foil for the Hennell’s spectacular fretwork design.
- 37"L X 20 1/2"W X 16"H
- Natural Oil Finish
- Eco-friendly and crafted from sustainably harvested hardwood
- Knocked down for compact shipping and easy assembly
- Construction Material: Eucalyptus Wood
- Assembly Required
- Warranty - 90 day from manufacturer's defect
- Decorative Accessories/Props NOT Included
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.