- ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist using slightly thinner walls and sharper radius edges. This style offers a beautiful thinly fluted front apron design with a decorative top lip.
- The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish.- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Bottom Width : 29 1/2 Top Width : 29 7/8 . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4
- 3 1/2 Rear Center drain.
- Wall Thickness : 3/4
- Inner Dimensions 28 1/8 x 18 x 9 1/8
- Non Reversible
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8 of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Drain Placement: Rear Center
- Drain Size: 3.5
- Has Overflow: No
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.