As a founding father of abstract art at the turn of the 20th Century, Kandinsky used the intensity and abstraction of musical compositions to inspire his paintings.
- Artist: Wassily Kandinsky
- Title: Farbstudie Quadrate, 1913 Framed Art Print
- Frame: 1 1/4" Satin Black
- Mat: cream linen
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 16.19 in. W x 13.19 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.