In 1871, Monet moved to Argenteuil, which lies on the banks of the Seine, just northwest of Paris. The city‘s picturesque sites became the favored subject matter of many talented painters who came to visit Monet.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Title: The Artist‘s Garden at Argenteuil, 1873 Framed Art Print
- Frame: 1 3/8-in Embossed Antique Gold
- Mat: cream linen/herbal
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 15.74 in. W x 13.74 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.