You‘ve seen his doves of peace and woman‘s faces, but has Picasso‘s minimalist drawing style ever been more charming then in this picture of a dachshund? Considered the master of 20th-century art, Picasso (1881-1972) burst through conventional boundaries to discover new releases for his prolific talent.
- Artist: Pablo Picasso
- Title: Le Chien (The Dog) Framed Art Print
- Frame: 3/4" Black Satin Deep Profile
- Mat: silver mist/polar white
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 15.04 in. W x 13.04 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.