Tadashi Asoma, a Japanese American painter, painted by day in New York, while working in a restaurant at night. Eventually he moved north to the countryside of New York State, and there, like Monet, found inspiration in nature. In this fine art print, he depicts an Indian Summer, a sensitive expression of color at the change of seasons. The brilliant white of the river and the oranges and yellows of the leaves drift into each other, much like the seasons do.
- Artist: Tadashi Asoma
- Title: Indian Summer Framed Art Print
- Frame: 1 1/4-in Distressed Auburn Finish with Gold Beading
- Mat: cream linen/Dove
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 21.89 in. W x 17.89 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.