Tadashi Asoma, a Japanese American painter, painted by day in New York, while working in a restaurant at night. Eventually he moved into the countryside of New York State, and there, like Monet, became found inspiration in nature. In this fine art print, he artfully depicts an Afternoon Calm, in which the fall tones of the leaves contrast with the white and dark shades of the calm water. Asoma‘s work is an appreciation of color, and how one color drifts into another.
- Artist: Tadashi Asoma
- Title: Afternoon Calm Framed Art Print
- Frame: 1 1/4-in Distressed Auburn Finish with Gold Beading
- Mat: cream linen/Dove
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 21.89 in. W x 17.89 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.