Bring a vintage chic air to your decor with the iconic Tournee du Chat Noir by renowned French Art Nouveau printmaker Theophile Alexandre Steinlen (1859 1923). In his career, Steinlen excelled in many mediums, but was best known for his vibrant posters and advertisements. This wall hanging is hand-finished with a non-reflective acrylic polymer coating to protect the image.
- Artist: Theophile Alexandre Steinlen
- Title: Tournee du Chat Noir Framed with Gel Coated Finish
- Frame: 1 1/8" Satin Black Laminate
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 25.66 in. W x 37.66 in. H
- Framed and ready to hang
- Unique, canvas-like visual texture
- Shatterproof, durable, easy to clean
- Image mounted on hardboard (high-density fiberboard) and finished with protective coating for a luminescent sheen
- Hardboard and frame core crafted from environmentally friendly composite recycled wood products
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.