One of the premier photographers of the 20th century, Ansel Adams (1902-1984) is renowned for his black and white photographs of America's national parks, particularly the mountainous American West. His works are eloquently rendered in their use of light, form and texture.
- Artist: Ansel Adams
- Title: Oak Tree, Sunset City, California, 1962 Framed Art Print
- Frame: 3/4" Black Satin Deep Profile
- Mat: Cinder/smooth black
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 29.04 in. W x 25.04 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.