Italian-born graphic designer Leonetto Cappiello left for Paris back in 1898 to try his luck at the burgeoning advertisement market, later becoming one of the most recognized names in the trade. This wall hanging is hand-finished with a non-reflective acrylic polymer coating to protect the image.
- Artist: Leonetto Cappiello
- Title: Contratto (ca.1922) Framed with Gel Coated Finish
- Frame: 1 1/8" Satin Black Laminate
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 25.66 in. W x 37.66 in. H
- Framed and ready to hang
- Unique, canvas-like visual texture
- Shatterproof, durable, easy to clean
- Image mounted on hardboard (high-density fiberboard) and finished with protective coating for a luminescent sheen
- Hardboard and frame core crafted from environmentally friendly composite recycled wood products
- Hand-built in the U.S.A.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.