- The name synonymous with Impressionism, Monet gave the world an enduring painting style and a collection of timeless masterpieces. Among his treasury of landscapes and florals, his 'Sunflowers' is alive and oh so delicate.
- Artist: Claude Monet.
- Title: Sunflowers, 1881.
- Frame: 2 1/4" Distressed Black with Bronze Beaded Edge.
- Image Dimensions: 16"W x 20"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 20"W x 24"H.
- Giclee technology uses a highly sophisticated printer that sprays millions of droplets of color per square inch onto canvas in a process that can take over an hour for each fine art giclee.
- You'll love the rich depth and beauty that our artist-grade canvas adds to your visual experience. The surface is deeper, giving it qualities of both a glossy and a matte finish at the same time. Colors seem more vibrant and realistic, and the finished piece has the feel of an artist's original.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.