- Much of Monet's inspiration came from his own gardens, which he enjoyed tending. When spring made them bloom, he would delight in capturing the endless display of color and hue. Bring home Monet's most requested painting by American home decorators.
- Artist: Claude Monet.
- Title: The Artist's Garden at Vetheuil, 1880.
- Frame: 2" Antique Gold Rococo.
- Image Dimensions: 16"W x 20"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 19.5"W x 23.5" H.
- Giclee technology uses a highly sophisticated printer that sprays millions of droplets of color per square inch onto canvas in a process that can take over an hour for each fine art giclee.
- You'll love the rich depth and beauty that our artist-grade canvas adds to your visual experience. The surface is deeper, giving it qualities of both a glossy and a matte finish at the same time. Colors seem more vibrant and realistic, and the finished piece has the feel of an artist's original.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.