- Only Vincent van Gogh could infuse a vase of flowers with such vibrancy and motion. The famous Post-Impressionist artist saw movement everywhere. In this simple floral still life, do you see Van Gogh's deep, swirling skies and rich, rolling fields?
- Artist: Vincent van Gogh.
- Title: Crown Imperial Fritillaries in a Copper Vase, 1886.
- Frame: 2" Antique Gold Rococo.
- Image Dimensions: 16"W x 20"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 19.5"W x 23.5"H.
- Giclee technology uses a highly sophisticated printer that sprays millions of droplets of color per square inch onto canvas in a process that can take over an hour for each fine art giclee.
- You'll love the rich depth and beauty that our artist-grade canvas adds to your visual experience. The surface is deeper, giving it qualities of both a glossy and a matte finish at the same time. Colors seem more vibrant and realistic, and the finished piece has the feel of an artist's original.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.