- Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality & mystery through decorative texture & tracery. Rhythmic flowing line & organic forms of his unparalleled paintings became powerful influences on the Art Nouveau movement.
- Artist: Gustav Klimt.
- Title: Field of Poppies (Campo di Papaveri).
- Frame: 2" Antique Gold Rococo.
- Image Dimensions: 16"W x 16"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 19.5"W x 19.5"H.
- Giclee technology uses a highly sophisticated printer that sprays millions of droplets of color per square inch onto canvas in a process that can take over an hour for each fine art giclee.
- You'll love the rich depth and beauty that our artist-grade canvas adds to your visual experience. The surface is deeper, giving it qualities of both a glossy and a matte finish at the same time. Colors seem more vibrant and realistic, and the finished piece has the feel of an artist's original.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.