- The highly decorative, erotic art prints of Gustav Klimt bring beauty and intrigue to any setting. In this image, Klimt celebrates the Tree of Life as a primal force uniting man and woman, heaven and earth. Klimt's artwork was heavily influenced by a wide range of sources, from classical Greek Art and Byzantine mosaics to the Symbolist Art of Max Klinger.
- Artist: Gustav Klimt.
- Title: The Tree of Life, 1905-1911.
- Frame: 1 1/8" Satin Black Laminate.
- Image Dimensions: 35.75"W x 23.75"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 37.4"W x 25.4"H.
- Framed and texture-glazed poster comes hand-finished with a non-reflective 100-percent acrylic polymer coating, which protects the image. This is NOT traditional glass or Plexi-glass glazing but rather a highly textured gel-coat finish. Images are framed and ready-to-hang.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.