- A prolific Japanese painter & graphic artist, Hokusai was a renowned exponent of the color print. This popular image is his best known, exuding the great power of the wave but incorporating the delicacy of form instilled by a Japanese master.
- Artist: Katsushika Hokusai.
- Title: The Great Wave off the Coast of Kanagawa.
- Frame: 1 1/8" Satin Black Laminate.
- Image Dimensions: 35.75"W x 23.75"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 37.4"W x 25.4"H.
- Framed and texture-glazed poster comes hand-finished with a non-reflective 100-percent acrylic polymer coating, which protects the image. This is NOT traditional glass or Plexi-glass glazing but rather a highly textured gel-coat finish. Images are framed and ready-to-hang.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.