- Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The sumptuous gold patterns found in The Kiss make it a unique symbol of romance.
- Artist: Gustav Klimt.
- Title: The Kiss (Le Baiser / Il Baccio), 1907.
- Frame: 1 1/8" Satin Black Laminate.
- Image Dimensions: 23.75"W x 35.75"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 25.41"W x 37.41"H.
- Framed and texture-glazed poster comes hand-finished with a non-reflective 100-percent acrylic polymer coating, which protects the image. This is NOT traditional glass or Plexi-glass glazing but rather a highly textured gel-coat finish. Images are framed and ready-to-hang.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.