- Perhaps a trip to the dressmaker in a time now past would find a display of a seamstress's tools, so intricately laid out for a day's work. Rich with warm tones as a subtle beam of sunlight streaks across the frame, this vintage style piece will bring an air of rustic appeal to the room in which it hangs.
- Framed art is made using solid wood molding
- Finished art piece is professionally handcrafted in Madison, Wisconsin
- Art is finished with gallery quality acrylic glazing, fade resistant inks, and is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Ready to hang for easy installation
- Framed art and mat selections have been hand-chosen by designers and custom made to enhance the artwork
- Item Material: Wood, Artist Quality Acrylic
- Care Instructions: Simply dust the frame and protective acrylic glazing with a soft rag or duster to remove surface dust.
- Made in the United States
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.