- In 1999, when his first intercontinental exhibition took place in NYC, the work of this Scottish-born artist skyrocketed in popularity. His use of nostalgic 1920's motifs to create romantic settings remains a favorite style with decorators in the U.S. and Great Britain.
- Artist: Jack Vettriano.
- Title: The Singing Butler.
- Frame: 1 5/8" Satin Black.
- Mat: Dove/Tawny.
- Image Dimensions: 23.75"W x 17.75"H.
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 32.6"W x 26.6"H.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.