- Synonymous with the epicenter of Oushak production in Turkey, the Anatolia collection draws its design inspirations from time-honored designs, but Amer leverages adroit abilities in radiant color schemes and transitional designs to rejuvenate this traditional Turkish floor covering. Subtle, attractive, and utterly memorable, the low-pile rugs within the Anatolia collection will contribute beauty and style in nearly any setting
- Tightly Knotted
- Sheared Pile gives Antique Look
- Lively Colors and Lightly Faded
- Expressive Designs
- Hand-Carded Wool for Exceptional Brilliance
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Knot Type: Turkish
- Cleaning Care Instructions: Wool is naturally stain resistant. The use of a rug pad is strongly recommended. Rotate regularly for even wear. If a Fiber does not stay intact at any point, use scissors to trim it level with other Fibers. Minor spills may be blotted with a clean cloth and cold water. Liquid spills and soiling may be cleaned with a dry agent such as Capture. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your rug
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.