- Inspired by Moroccan elements and motifs, the Ascent collection by Amer celebrates simplicity and elegance. Natural, blended New Zealand wool fiber is hand-tufted and finished by artisans throughout India. Fashion-forward colors combine effortlessly in an organic dance across each rug, creating an eye-catching centerpiece for any room. And, with minimal colors in each design, the accent possibilities for the Ascent collection are virtually limitless. Ascent: achieve more
- Blended New Zealand Wool for Reduced Shedding
- Transitional Patterns with Contemporary Colors
- Sizing Matches Today's Interior Spaces
- Dense Pile and Exceptional Appearance
- Knot Type: Hand-Tufted
- Backing Material: Cotton
- Cleaning Care Instructions: Wool is naturally stain resistant. The use of a rug pad is strongly recommended. Rotate regularly for even wear. If a Fiber does not stay intact at any point, use scissors to trim it level with other Fibers. Minor spills may be blotted with a clean cloth and cold water. Liquid spills and soiling may be cleaned with a dry agent such as Capture. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your rug
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.