- Rugged, all-natural jute contrasts nicely against silken, post-consumer PET yarn in a layered, visually engaging design. This rug is expertly handloom woven by skilled weavers who employ traditional techniques to create this beautiful style.
- Material: 50% Jute, 50% Post-Consumer Pet
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Black, Gray, Ivory
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of wool and natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.