At one time flight was all about wood and canvas, and even bamboo. A local cabinetmaker busy with the fuselage, a cane weaver making a cockpit fauteuil. Flight was accomplished with basically one handle to pull and a couple of gauges to check. No GPS yet. Visual sighting by identifying roads and churches. Aficionados of our amazing assortment of early flight artifacts will welcome a new and enticing metal clad propeller replica. Dating back to a time when pioneers conquered the air. Hand sculpted in wood, distressed and finished in an aged, smooth patina.
- Kamchatka Birchwood, expertly aged like the originals.
- Easy to adjust angle when hanging on wall, hanging hardware included.
- Bronze distressed brass hardware.
- Hand distressed, beautiful French finish.
- Aged, corroded metal hub to enhance antique appearance.
- Brass covered edges exactly as the originals.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.