- Orange/Pina Bicolor combines muted orange and yellow tones onto a pressed glass. This glass is rich with colors that blend and fade into one another. The soft colors have a low key harmonious display that illuminates a warm mood. The smooth satin finish on the clear outer layer is a result of an extensive etching process. This handcrafted glass uses a process where every glass is consistently produced using a press mold, keeping variations to a minimum.
- Bulbs Included
- Wire length: 10ft.
- Pendant Max Drop: 10ft.
- Shade Ht (In): 2.875
- Shade Wd/Dia (In): 5
- Canopy/Fitter Ht (In): 0.625
- Canopy/Fitter Dia/Wd (In): 5
- Title XXIV compliant
- Primary Metal Composition: Brass/Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- Lumens: 320 lumens
- Lifetime: 30,000 hours
- Color Temperature/Kelvin:: Color Temperature/Kelvin:3800K
- Color Rendering Index: Color Rendering Index 85+
- NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass, each piece is uniquely beautiful and may all differ slightly if ordering in multiples. Some glass decors may have a different appearance when illuminated. Many of our glasses are handmade and will have variances in their decors. Color, patterning, air bubbles and vibrancy of the décor may also appear differently when the fixture is lit and unlit.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass each piece is uniquely beautiful. Color usage, pattern variations and bubbles are all part of the handmade nature of art glass and should be expected. The color intensity and overall appearance will vary when illuminated.