- Halva mixes warm colors for earth tone effect, with inner opal and a glossy finish. Swirls and folds of deep brown color are captured inside a tan background, with inner opal and a glossy finish. When the glass is lit the color change is truly unique and mysterious. This blown glass is handcrafted by a skilled artisan, utilizing century-old techniques passed down from generation to generation. Each piece of this décor has its own artistic nature that can be individually appreciated.
- Bulbs Included
- Wire length: 10ft.
- Pendant Max Drop: 10ft.
- Shade Ht (In): 5.5
- Shade Wd/Dia (In): 6.325
- Canopy/Fitter Ht (In): 0.625
- Canopy/Fitter Dia/Wd (In): 5
- Title XXIV compliant
- Primary Metal Composition: Brass/Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass, each piece is uniquely beautiful and may all differ slightly if ordering in multiples. Some glass decors may have a different appearance when illuminated. Many of our glasses are handmade and will have variances in their decors. Color, patterning, air bubbles and vibrancy of the décor may also appear differently when the fixture is lit and unlit.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass each piece is uniquely beautiful. Color usage, pattern variations and bubbles are all part of the handmade nature of art glass and should be expected. The color intensity and overall appearance will vary when illuminated.