- Chalk is a soft white opal cased glass that is handcrafted with spiraling strokes of off-white color, emphasizing the subtle brush pattern. The silvery rippled design is subdued and harmonious. Unlit, it appears as simply a textured surface like spun silk, but when lit the texture comes alive. The smooth satin finish on the clear outer layer is a result of an extensive etching process, with the texture of the subtle brushing. This blown glass is handcrafted by a skilled artisan, utilizing century-old techniques passed down from generation to generation.
- Bulbs Included
- Shade Ht (In): 2.875
- Shade Wd/Dia (In): 5
- Canopy/Fitter Ht (In): 4.5
- Canopy/Fitter Dia/Wd (In): 5.875
- Title XXIV compliant
- Primary Metal Composition: Steel
- Shade Material: Glass
- Can be mounted either facing up or down,
- NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass, each piece is uniquely beautiful and may all differ slightly if ordering in multiples. Some glass decors may have a different appearance when illuminated. Many of our glasses are handmade and will have variances in their decors. Color, patterning, air bubbles and vibrancy of the décor may also appear differently when the fixture is lit and unlit.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*NOTICE: Due to the artistic nature of art glass each piece is uniquely beautiful. Color usage, pattern variations and bubbles are all part of the handmade nature of art glass and should be expected. The color intensity and overall appearance will vary when illuminated.