- Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs.
- Universal voltage input.
- 12 variable current outputs.
- 4 discrete input zones can be controlled with a Mark VII 0-10V certified dimmer. Please note dimmer is not included.
- The encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected.
- To avoid damage to LEDs, the number of fixtures connected must be within the range limits listed for the driver and be wired in series.
- Use 18-20 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 150ft.
- National and local codes must be followed when mounting driver inside a junction box.
- Operating temperature: -4F to 113F.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.