- Bulbrite's antique finish, defined steeple and intricate filament design make these bulbs ideal for any transparent light fixture, both indoor and outdoor
- These historic lamps add the ideal finishing touch of authenticity to any fixture
- Bright filaments give off a warm, amber glow
- Nostalgic bulbs available multiple bulb shapes, filament styles, and wattages to ensure you find the perfect vintage light for your application.
- Wattages are not indicative of light output
- Perfect accent for any antique décor.
- Lamp Type GAS: Incandescent
- Color Temperature: 1900
- AMPS: 0.208
- Annual Energy Cost: 3.0112
- Base: E12
- Base description: Edison Screw Base
- Average Hours: 3000
- Lumens: 50
- CRI: 100
- Beam Spread: 360°
- Shape: T6
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.