- Bulbrite's antique finish, defined steeple and intricate filament design make these bulbs ideal for any transparent light fixture, both indoor and outdoor
- These historic lamps add the ideal finishing touch of authenticity to any fixture.
- Bright filaments give off a warm, amber glow.
- Nostalgic bulbs available multiple bulb shapes, filament styles, and wattages to ensure you find the perfect vintage light for your application
- Wattages are not indicative of light output.
- Perfect accent for any antique décor.
- Lamp Type GAS: Incandescent
- Color Temperature: 1800K
- AMPS: 0.21
- Annual Energy Cost: 3.01
- Base: E12
- Base description: Edison Screw Base
- Average Hours: 2000
- Lumens: 35
- CRI: 100
- Beam Spread: 360°
- Shape: ST15
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.