- For over three decades, the Kashimar Collection by Couristan has offered the largest selection of power-loomed Oriental and Persian designs in the industry. The combination of time-honored pattern with a full range of sizes and shapes makes Kashimar the natural choice for every room in the home. Kashimar's designs pay homage to the ancient art of rug-making. While each pattern is painstakingly crafted to emulate the classic design traits of long ago, the colors of Kashimar reflect the most popular looks of today. Kashimar's interesting array of shapes--octagons, ovals, rounds and squares--creates endless decorating possibilities. Fringed runners in 9'3" and 14'1" lengths, plus roll runners cut to fit the length of your choice in two different widths make Kashimar the complete collection. Kashimar's quality is unsurpassed. With features like 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool, locked-in-weave, crystal-point finish and knotted fringes, your Kashimar rug will be a treasured possession for years to come.
- Primary Color - Antique Red
- Secondary Color - Antique Ivory, Bark, Coral, Deep Caramel, Navy, Rustic Clay, Smokey Blue & Teal Sage
- 100% New Zealand Semi-Worsted Wool
- Wool Pile with Knotted Fringe
- Couristan's Exclusive Locked-In-Weave and Crystal Point Finish
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 25-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.