- By transforming time-honored patterns into modern-day luxuries, the Royal Kashimar Collection by Couristan has captured the appealing traits of classic Persian area rug designs that have been cherished for hundreds of years. Power-loomed on Couristan?s face-to-face Wilton looms to assure the highest quality, Royal Kashimar?s soft, lustrous pile is woven of 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool with each Persian motif accented in faux silk highlights for a timeless elegance. The subtle blending of colors, hues and tones is a direct result of the usage of up to eight colors in each area rug. This exclusive technique provides each design with a unique dimension of multi-colors and enables the collection to lend its time-less charm to any room in the home.
- Primary Color - Black
- Secondary Color - Deep Maple
- Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool Pile with Faux Silk Highlights
- Eight-Frame Weaving Technique
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 25 Year Limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.