- Captivating, authentic replicas of the world’s earliest known area rugs, the Old World Classics Collection tells an enchanted story through its intricate patterns and rustic color palette. Inspired by nomadic motifs dating back to the 5th century B.C., the historical footprint of area rug design is brilliantly captured in these modern-day power-loomed masterpieces. Made with 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool, Old World Classics features our exclusive locked-in-weave and crystal-point finish, giving each detail superior definition. Combining the distinct look of traditional handmade designs with today’s most advanced power-loomed technologies; this collection truly blends the best of the past and present. Charming and unique, Old World Classics has an eclectic appeal and will be perfectly at home in both traditional and transitional interiors.
- Primary Color - Burnished Rust
- Secondary Color - Antique Cream, Black, Burgundy, Navy & Sage
- 100% New Zealand Semi-Worsted Wool
- Featuring Couristan’s Locked-In-Weave and Crystal-Point Finish
- Power-Loomed Replicas of Ancient Historic Patterns
- Rich Color Spectrum in Rustic Hues
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 25-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs’ size & shape.