- Stylized in a traditional antique Persian fashion with intricately detailed designs, the Anatolia Collection brings old-world charm to today’s most treasured home interiors. Each pattern features a plush surface adorned with symmetrical floral motifs and Persian medallions. Multiple borders surround the central design giving these classic beauties even more eye-catching appeal. Power-loomed of 100% heat-set Courtron™ polypropylene, with 480,000 points per square meter, the Anatolia Collection has an upscale finish. Cross-woven on Wilton looms, this inspired collection replicates the softness and flexibility of handmade area rugs. A unique space-dying process gives an abrash effect to the yarn, bringing an added element of authenticity to each area rug. These striking luxuries for the floor have so many meticulous touches, they are truly works of art and each one is virtually one of a kind. Its rich color palette of red, navy and cream complement formal décor and can add a visual point of focus to any room-setting.
- Primary Color - Navy
- Secondary Color - Cream, Indigo, Plum, Port Wine, Sage, Tan & Terra-Cotta
- 100% Heat-Set Courtron™ Polypropylene
- Cross-Woven on Wilton Looms
- Traditional Persian Floral Motifs
- Featuring a Subtle Abrash Effect
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 1-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs’ size & shape.