- Created from 100% heat-set Courtron™ polypropylene, the Everest Collection offers a super-dense weave and a soft, luxurious finish. This ultra-fine, strong synthetic fiber resists wearing and permanent stains and provides Everest with long-lasting performance and appearance retention. The collection's thick power-loomed pile offers one million points of yarn per square meter, achieving a natural appearance, as well as, ultra-fine detail and the "heaviness" of a handmade area rug. Available in over thirty rich, fashion-oriented designs, styled from traditional and modern-day patterns, the Everest Collection is a perfect solution to any interior requiring a great deal of charm or drama at an affordable price.
- Primary Color - Black
- Secondary Color - Bordeaux, Deep Camel, Sage & Teal Green
- 100% Heat-Set Courtron™ Ultra-Fine Polypropylene Pile
- One Million Points per Square Meter
- Soft Luxurious Finish
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 1-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.