- Showcasing a unique fusion of modern European influences with classic design elements the Easton Collection offers a sophisticated fashion statement for today’s transitional interiors. These plush area rugs instantly bring a sense of stylish comfort to any space and create a beautiful foundation for elegant living. Face-to-face Wilton woven of 100% heat-set Courtron™ polypropylene, this ultra-fine synthetic yarn is both durable and lavishly soft. Adding even more luxury to the collection, Easton area rugs have one million points of yarn per square meter resulting in a dense surface that feels rich and indulgent. With a chic range of designs that include large-scale floral motifs as well as more contemporary/abstract patterns, Easton offers a fresh aesthetic which appeals to a wide-range of decorating tastes. Featuring a soothing color palette of modern neutrals, like Lavender, Gold, and Cream, these artistically-styled area rugs have a subtle abrash effect reminiscent of a watercolor painting.
- Primary Color - Stucco
- Secondary Color - Charcoal, Sage Silver
- 100% Heat-Set Courtron™ Ultra-Fine Polypropylene Pile
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- In Excess of One Million Points per Square Meter
- Soft Luxurious Finish
- Loom Carved
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 1-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugs’ size & shape.