- Ultra-chic, contemporary fashions fused with classic decorative influences are the hallmarks of Couristan’s Impressions Collection. True to this name, each eclectic design in this exquisitely hand-knotted collection makes a statement of high style and leaves a lasting visual impression. With a glamorous blend of 70% New Zealand semi-worsted wool, 30% Tibetan wool and lavishly soft viscose highlights, each pattern features an alluring, iridescent luster. This unique detail adds a subtle shimmer that will pick up shades of light and bring a central focus to any room-setting. With patterns that range from the traditional Antique Damask to the modern, geometric look of Telescope, these breathtaking area rugs offer sophisticated versatility for those who take a fashion-forward approach to interior design. Impressions’ fresh, crisp palette of soothing colors, like sage, gold and raspberry, complement today’s hottest home décor trends and the larger scale of its motifs help create depth and movement in spaces of any size. Hand-knotted in India, each piece showcases an intricate Indo-Nepalese weave that gives superior definition to every detail.
- Primary Color - Grey
- Secondary Color - Silver
- 100% Wool
- A Blend of 70% New Zealand Semi-Worsted Wool
- 30% Tibetan Wool and Viscose Highlights
- Versatile Designs in Fresh, Modern Colorways
- Indo-Nepalese Weave
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 1-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.