- Inspired by the rich colors and lavish fabrics found throughout a classic European villa, the Palladino Collection features a divine array of floor fashions with unique and intricate details. Showcasing elegantly-styled traditional patterns in fresh, updated colors, this dynamic collection includes a full assortment of coordinating area rugs, roll runners and 13’2” wide broadloom. An exquisite face-to-face Wilton woven construction provides a high-quality finish that adds a sense of luxury to the dense cut-pile surface in each design. Offering a sumptuous foundation for any floor, Palladino is made with 100% heat-set Courtron™ polypropylene and has one million points of yarn per square meter. These soft, ultra-fine synthetic fibers are also extremely durable making Palladino a practical choice in frequently used areas of the home. Bringing even more distinctive appeal to the collection, the yarns have a special two color, two-ply twist which creates a subtle texture and gives dimension to the color palette, that includes tones of Steel Blue, Caramel, Pistachio, Chocolate, Ivory and Ebony. Escape the ordinary with the elaborate beauty of Palladino.
- Primary Color - Caramel
- Secondary Color - Chocolate, Crimson, Ivory & Steel Blue
- 100% Heat-Set Courtron™ Ultra-Fine Polypropylene Pile
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- One Million Points per Square Meter
- Soft Luxurious Finish
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- 1-year limited warranty - see packaging for details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.