- The Design House 791640 Scroll 2-Way Latch Entry Door Handle accepts a key on one side of the lock but is operated by a turn-button knob on the other side.
- Finished in oil rubbed bronze and designed for left or right hand doors, this handle fits the two most common backsets in the U.S. (2-3/4" and 2-3/8").
- The 1/2" latch bolt is plated in nickel and does not budge once in place.
- Entry knobs are often used on front doors and back doors.
- Use this handle on standard 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" thick doors.
- This product has a 1" by 2-1/4" radius corner face plate.
- If you are preparing your door for installation, the cross bore should be 2-1/8" in diameter and the edge bore should be 1" in diameter.
- This product is ANSI Grade-3 certified, which means this handle is rated for residential Security.
- The Design House 791640 Scroll 2-Way Latch Entry Door Handle comes with a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 5-year finish warranty that protect against defects in material and workmanship.
- Design House offers products in multiple home decor categories including lighting, ceiling fans, hardware and plumbing products.
- With years of hands-on experience, Design House understands every aspect of the home decor industry, and devotes itself to providing quality products across the home decor spectrum.
- Providing value to their customers, Design House uses industry leading merchandising solutions and innovative programs.
- Design House is committed to providing high quality products for your home improvement projects.
- UL Listed for use on fire doors (3 Hours).
- Entry Lock; operated by a key on the exterior and is by a turn-button knob on the interior.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.