- Ellis Curtain Cornwall Jacobean Floral Thermal Insulated Pinch Pleated Foamback Pair of Drape Panels - Three curtains in one is the best way to describe these amazing curtains! The Cornwall Pinch Pleated Thermal curtains go way beyond just looking great. With thermal properties and blackout features they function great too. Constructed with a heavyweight 100-percent polyester face ensures a curtain that has a soft texture and smooth draping effect. A subtle damask design is woven into the fabric and creates just the right amount of contrast. A multi colored design with white background is printed onto the fabric to create a truly unique look. A 100-percent acrylic backing provides insulating qualities that significantly save energy and money year round. During the winter months thermal insulated curtains hold drafts and help keep out the cold while holding in the heat. During the summer months they block the suns rays and keep the heat out while holding the air conditioning in keeping you cooler. With their solid transparency they provide additional privacy and light blocking promoting security and a better nights rest.
- The pre-gathered pleated curtains are easily hung on a drapery or traverse rod with drapery rings and pinch clips or drapery hooks. Sold in pairs (2 Panels) Width is measured overall 48-Inch per pair of panels (both 24-Inch panels together) Length is measured overall 72-Inch from top of curtain to bottom of panel. A 3-Inch stitched bottom hem is added for strength and to provide a clean crisp edge. For added convenience these curtains are machine washable
- Features pinch pleated top pocket construction
- A drapery rod, which is not included, is required to complete installation
- The lining fabric material is Acrylic
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.