Perfect for large, open spaces with high ceilings, heat fans improve worker comfort year-round. In winter months, these fans can help reduce your fuel usage by recirculating trapped ceiling heat back down to floor areas. The contoured blades provide maximum airflow compared to standard paddle-type blades.
- 60" high-efficiency airfoil blades
- Chemical resistant polypropylene blades for maximum airflow and minimum drag
- 6" downrod included
- Blades must be mounted at least 10 feet above the floor
- Single speed fan, uses 120 volts
- Fan hung at 20 feet covers 3,500 square feet
- Fan hung at 30 feet covers 2,900 square feet
- Fan hung at 40 feet covers 2,200 square feet
- Not reversible
- Not light kit adaptable.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.