There are countless uses for these hand-carved wooden mini-plates. Use them for serving appetizers or cheese and crackers on a nature-themed dinner table, as side salad or bread plates, or even beneath a beloved potted plant. They make a wonderful addition to your home or cabin and complement every type of decor. Each is hand-carved and no two are exactly alike.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed fir stumps with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike. Knotholes and minor cracks add a unique charm.
- Gorgeous wood grain and colors make these great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- Approximate Dimensions: 9-10 L x 9-10 W x 1 H inches
Each of our hand carved root plates is uniquely beautiful and stands alone as a natural work of art. These fantastic pieces are carved from a species of Chinese Fir called Shan Mu, which grows abundantly in the mountains of central China. The stumps left by logging are reclaimed prior to replanting and hand-carved by local artisans into the shapes in this collection. They are beautiful and practical items that bring their own unique organic charm into the home. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind. Food-safe lacquer finish. Hand wash. Knotholes and minor cracks add a unique charm.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.